Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Week in the Life-Tuesday

Since I came to my visual realization last night I don't have my pics prepared to share yet but will post a couple of my faves....
and of course give a guy a camera and you end up with shots like these....




LOL
What we did and thoughts:
  • Me-worked 7:30 to 4:00
  • Family...hung out around the house, did laundry,went on a walk, went to the park, Gabby met up with friends
  • Really wanted to be home organizing scrapbook stuff-truly hate that I have so much motivation and so many ideas when I am stuck at work then I go home and motivation is GONE!
What we had for dinner:
  • a homemade layered mexican casserole comprised of lean ground turkey taco meat,fat free refried beans, fresh chopped tomatoes and onions. Layered between corn tortillas baked with cheese layered on top and finished off with some guacamole and black olives for me YUM (leftovers for lunch too!)
What we watched:
  • Chelsea Lately
  • Hells Kitchen
  • Bachelorette
Weather: 
  • a bit hazier today and some sprinkles on and off and the high was 75

1 comment:

  1. wow.. sounds like fun!! and busy!!

    great pics!

    God Bless
    <3
    otm

    ReplyDelete