Well not really to most since I think the main people who follow my blog also are on my facebook so the cat has already been let out of the bag BUT I got a cake back in November..........
We also surprised Gabby on Christmas by having her open not only her "first born" ornament but also Lainey's "middle child" ornament and have her connect the dots to what that meant ;)
So yes blog followers we will be having our 3rd baby entering this world in July 2012! I also will continue working on my masters degree throughout the new year and get that much closer to graduation in 2014! 2012 should be a wonderful year for my family and I hope for all of yours as well!
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Ok a a little late but at least I am updating ;) Little Miss Lainey oh how we can tell that 2 is right around the corner!
- tantrums have begun, you have even had some where you have thrown yourself onto the ground
- not much talking yet but LOTS of Lainey chatter! Some things you do say includes: "nigh nigh"=night night which you say anytime you are sleepy, "cheeese" not only for the camera but also when you are begging for food as in "please" hahaha, "go" especially to the dog when you don't want him in your face, "gabba" which of course if for when you want Yo Gabba Gabba put on, "bumbum" after she has pooped or peed a lot in her diaper of course it is usually when you have leaked through to your pants already!, "oh dear" when she knocks a toy over, and a few other sayings that come and go.
- You run, you jump, you dance LOTS! Very active girl!
- Bruno is your best buddy and you will body roll into him to try and get him to play with you
- You are still obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba but also Bubble Guppies and the commercial for Just Dance Kids that has cartoon characters on it dancing to a song (no idea what the song is)
- You love your books and will pretend to read them yet still won't really tolerate us reading them to you as you have to be in charge of turning the pages
- You will go through a period almost every evening where you just run in circles
- You have crazy stranger anxiety and so far at both Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings you scream and cry and cling to us like a baby koala! However you are pretty fine if people come to our house
- You are still excellent about going to bed at 7:30 every night (YAY for Daddy for keeping you on an amazing schedule!)
- You still take about a 2 hour nap each day and even if you don't fall asleep you are still ok being in your crib for that amount of time
- You are getting more and more picky with foods and for some reason know what is not healthy for you as you don't even hesitate to shove that in your mouth yet anything remotely healthy you will barely even lick! Thankful for the inventors of the purees in the pouches as you get 2 of those a day so at least we know you are getting fruit and veg in that way.
- Although picky you still LOVE grapes and apples and peanut butter toast so those are regulars in your diet along with water and milk
- Wearing all 18 to 24 month clothing with some 2t/24 month stuff tossed in
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Sorry for lack of posts, life moves forward though despite working full time and working on school. I will share the beginnings of Christmas in our home with you all and hope to post more soon....
and this is how we made it toddler proof ;) haha