So for the last day....
Thoughts and To Do's
- Me worked 7:30 to 4
- Gabby got to go to a friend of a friends pool today bummed we don't have pics of that!
- Lainey had a rough whiney day Gareth said so we are def suspecting teething is starting....
- Woke up to wind and thunder! It then cleared up and was muggy and sunny ALL day until I got out of work....go figure
- I went grocery shopping after work I stayed under 100 bucks but jeesh it adds up so quick!
- I bought sunscreen for me and Gabby! Need to get some baby safe stuff still
What we watched
- Chelsea Lately
- 3 episodes of season one of True Blood (we have watched the first 6 I think now and they follow the books almost to a tee so far!)
- As I said thunderstorms in the area but then lots of sun and mugginess....high was around 80 today!
Tomorrow I may have time to sort through rest of pics to post but not promising with everything else I need to get done....
- touch up paint in bathroom
- find art to get printed and frame for bathroom
- organize scrap stuff
- get a few boxes ready to donate and actually load them into car and go donate!
- throw away random stuff such as some boxes, glass from an old table etc we have in basement
- find Gabby a swimsuit and Lainey sun umbrella or tent for the beach
- farmers market tomorrow morning? Supposed to be storming so we shall see....
- make photo copies of recipes from some library weight watcher cookbooks