Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Visualization Error...

Well I just realized that I have been formatting pics wrongly for my Week in the Life album, I kinda forgot the fact that the page protectors the scrap pages will go into are double sided....DOH! I thought it through for the page that houses the opener and pic of the day but completely forgot to think that the 9 page pocket page and big page that will house the collage are both double sided!!!!

I freaked a bit but then realized that was just silly since it is not like I have ordered any prints yet and the problem is easily remedied. I plan to do of course a few more wallet sized pics for the pocket page and then a second collage with bigger pics (collage with less pics!) for the other side of the collage page....ahhhhh problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment