- Me worked as usual
- Gabby had brownies from 4 to 5:30 where she earned a new patch and they started their journey books for the summer
- Gabby actually cleaned playroom after much protest, we let her know only way she could have her friend spend the night on Friday would be to get the playroom looking half way clean!
- I went out and began the fun chore of digging up a corner area in back yard to get ready for planting
- Planted (very quickly since Lainey of course started screaming her head off and Bear was busy doing dishes) a bunch of hostas that my aunt so generously dug up for me to have!
- Fluff mail! I received 4 pocket diapers from CowPatty Diapers along with a pair of yellow and white baby legs for Miss Lainey. This was a special free package to make up for a package I had ordered of misc diapers that I was really disappointed with. These seem LOADS better but still don't look quite up to par with another Mama made brand called CutiePoops that we have. Still excellent customer service which will get her far especially if she keeps improving upon her design! These ones also have all bamboo fleece liners and inserts which is great!
- Ordered Lainey an amber teething necklace from an online shop called Inspired by Finn. Rumor has it that amber has soothing powers when it warms up against the skin...we shall see how it does for little Miss as she seems to be getting droolier by the day!
What we watched on tv
- rest of Hells Kitchen episode
- a couple Man Vs. Food episodes
- Chelsea Lately
- Sunny and high of 81...perfect for the beach and I was at work, sigh