Wednesday, July 7, 2010

YAY for photo deals!

I am too thrilled that Snapfish is running an amazing sale....50 prints for 50 cents before July 11th! I am planning on ordering all my pics needed to complete my Week in the Life Album and also maybe some extras for frames and scrapping and such :)

I have decided to order all my mini pics on 4x6 prints...this will make them approx 2x3 photos so a bit smaller than the pockets but I will then mount them all (I just may bust out my cricut to cut my rectangles to go behind each of them to ensure I get proper size and cut down some of my trimming frustration!). I also will of course order my 4x6's needed and then hopefully my collages since all other photo sizes are half off as well yay! I just may make my deadline of completing this project by end of July!

I also plan to actually start scrapping normal layouts again so I will hopefully be sharing those as I complete them! I am so ready to dive back in to having some crafty time!

No comments:

Post a Comment