Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scrappy Sunday

Not much accomplished today but I plan on scrapping during the week this coming week (we shall see how that goes...)
First off had to help Gabby decorate her writing journal for school, here is what she chose out to do to it :)

real simple yet those layers took 4 ever! Paperdoll cut from Once upon a princess all at 5" poodle from create a critter I believe cut at 4" (need to start writing down!). Her name is cut from Once upon a Princess as well at I think 2". We put a layer of mod podge over it all to hopefully make it last the school year!

Then in honor of Grandparents Day today I made a Grandparents layout for Lainey's album

used some old SEI Grannys Kitchen I had laying around and then cut the corner accents from Home Accents, the flowers off of Once upon a princess as well as my title. Easy peasy!


No comments:

Post a Comment