Thursday, September 16, 2010

1st Ever Blog Award!

Thank you so much Kenna over at Our Crazy Little Life for presenting me with the following blog award....
Now here are the rules to accepting the award!
 1. Accept the award.
(Post it on your blog with the name of the person 
who has granted the award and his or her blog link.)
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.
{In no particular order}
Thanks to all these wonderful blogs for inspiring me whether it be saving money, meal ideas, craft ideas, and more!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the blog award!
    That is so sweet of you to pass it on to me, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Thank you for passing it on to me, I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much for the award! Always an honor when someone passes them along! Congrats on getting yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations friend! :) and thank you so much, sniff, my very first blog award, awesome!! Pretty cool considering, You are the reason I papercraft and You are the reason I have a blog :) (((HUGS))) Andrea

    ReplyDelete