Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quick Boy Cards

I whipped up a couple "boy" cards tonight based off the Dino-mite card pictured in the Create a Critter cartridge booklet. Super cute and easy card to create for any occasion! I need to try these in smaller format though as I have no envelopes right now to fit these 6x8 cards.
wish I would have added a little something to the red.....maybe stamped it or something....but anywayyy here is another very similar in style....



For both cards I used the Indie Art cartridge (that and create a critter really are faves!) The patterned paper is from a Rock stack (and I am too lazy to go downstairs to find out the make right now sorrryyyyy).

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I really like this card fold, I feel a "lift" coming on ;) oh and that's a DCWV stack, love their stacks!

    ReplyDelete