Saturday, September 18, 2010

A little bit of a Scrappy Saturday

I decided to take part in a challenge over on My Creative Time....the challenge was to use an older cricut cartridge and do a card or scrapbook page. I chose to do a scrapbook page and here it is...
I used Indie Art to cut the birds at 3", Walk in my Garden to do the sign at 5", and the "Special Delivery" I believe was on Create a Critter and I cut it at 1"





I then needed to throw together a belated birthday card for the hubby's uncle so I did this super simple one....






Thanks for looking and thanks for the challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous LO. The card was nice as well. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is a BEAUTIFUL layout!! I actually forgot about this cartridge! Thanks for reminding me about it! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge my friend!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This LO is awesome! It is gorgeous. Nice job on the challenge! Your birthday card is great too. I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea Stephie so happy you joined in! Love your LO, so sweet :) I need to sit down and make a back stock of BDay cards, I make all of these cards, then a birthday crops up and I have none on hand, figures, lol. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay... those are amazing. I *wish* I were that creative. haha.

    ReplyDelete