Monday, September 13, 2010

Menu Monday

Ok I have already given up on the formatting for meal planning...mainly because this was my last meal planning session before we leave for England so I had to be cheap and wanted things that were easy since I am working later than normal several nights to make up for some doc appointment time (have to save all my paid leave for England!). So we won't be eating the healthiest but here is what is on the agenda for next week and a half in no order.....many I don't have sides figured out yet usually a veg though


  1. Homemade meatball subs (had this last night yum)
  2. Frozen pasta meal (not sure what one I grabbed think it has chicken in it and a creamy tomato red pepper sauce)
  3. Salisbury steak and mashed potatoes and veg (def one of those quick meals that isn't very healthy but one we rarely do)
  4. Sausages on buns and prob fries for hubby
  5. Turkey Burgers
  6. Pasta with creamy tomato alfredo sauce (so happy I found this again as we love it! It's by Classico)
  7. Hotdogs
  8. General Tsos Chicken over brown rice
  9. A hamburger tomato rice hot dish (one of my now fall back recipes for sure!)
  10. Quickie enchiladas but I bought chimichangas to do it with this time
Think that is about it....we have other things in freezer and pantry for me to be creative with if need be :) I won't be doing a menu Monday next week since we will be leaving for across the pond next Thursday which is why I just included next weeks on this post as well since I have no idea what we will end up eating on what night :)

Happy Monday All!!! Looking forward to meeting some new followers from some Monday blog hops!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm!!! Those meals sound GREAT! I love the idea of meatball subs - DH loves my meatballs, but I never thought of throwing them in a hoagie. He'd really like that, I think! Thanks for the ideas.

    New follower here! :-)

    ReplyDelete