Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cooking again? Could it be?!

I am actually getting in the mood to start cooking again! Maybe it is the cooler weather headed our way..maybe it is the fact I am finally starting to have an appetite again...or both! Def both!

I went to the library yesterday and picked this up

It has some great looking (and EASY!) recipes in it! I highly suggest to check it out! I plan to make some copies from it this weekend and of course will let you know when I try any of the recipes out and what we thought.



I also grabbed this to ogle at and maybe get my creative juices flowing



I like many am always looking for more economical gift giving ideas so thought this would be great to maybe get some holiday gift ideas out of! Again will make copies of any of my faves to perhaps try out in my new crafting area once we move!!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment