Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Job Interview EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am sooo beyond excited and nervous! The interview is for next Wednesday. This will have been 3rd time I have applied to work at this place (County's mental health office) but first time I have made it for an interview!

I sooooo could use this job not only for the nice raise but also for a more secure job (current job I am in I love but it is a contract job that is renewed yearly so it can be sketchy!).

Now to make it through the interview....then to worry about how soon health insurance would kick in LMAO! One thing being pregnant I believe I would automatically be covered through medicaid until baby was born but still would be nice to not even have to worry about all that!

Now for a whole week of stressing! Hopefully after I have the interview they don't make me wait too long for an answer! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so happy and scared!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, now I've found you again, and I'll bookmark ya!!

    Good luck on the job interview, got my fingers crossed for you!!!

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete