Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chex Mix Gameday Sweepstakes and Review; Enter Today!

I was a lucky chosen host recently for a Chex Mix "Game Day" Get together via MyGetTogether. I was sent 3 flavors of chex mix; original, turtle, and honey nut. I have to say we were disappointed with the original as it was very bland and just dry tasting. Nothing like the homemade stuff I grew up with my grandma making at Christmas time! The turtle flavor was pretty tasty and gave me a nice chocolate fix! Honey nut is good as well but I still stand by my favorite flavor is the bold which they did not include in this host pack.

We were also sent a super cute Chex Mix football themed bowl and napkins and plates. I want to thank General Mills for sending plenty of coupons to hand out to friends and family as well as the allergy info for these products!

The most exciting thing I wanted to share with you though is the Chex Mix Sweepstakes going on right now! Enter today to win $10,000 or a year's worth of Chex Mix (talk about having snacks for parties and school snacks for the kids!). 


So please head on over to Chex Mix on Facebook and enter today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment