Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Under 100 Days!

Ok my ticker says a few more but that is set to my due date and my c-section will be scheduled at least a week ahead of that...so yup we are officially under 100 days until Lainey's arrival! EEEEP! So exciting but also it is starting to set in that we need to prepare some more things...here is my current list of needs/wants before she arrives:

Carseat (babiesrus)
Beco baby carrier
Mattress (walmart)
Changing pad (walmart)
Changing pad cover (etsy)
Wall art (etsy)
Crib skirt
Crib sheets
Bassinet sheets
Bottles
Milk storage bags
Bathtub
Breastpump parts (I think I get all this free from WIC)
Sleepers
Curtains (mom or etsy)
Diaper storage cubes (target)
Cloth wipes
Breast pads
Lansinoh
Prefold diapers (Green Mountain Diapers)
Snappis (for non snap/Velcro diapers)
Owl lamp (pottery barn kids)
Owl shelf (etsy)

Seems like sooo much and I know a lot of those things are def not NEEDS as we don't NEED to have crib ready and we don't NEED to have wall art up but that is some of the fun things I look forward to haha :) I believe we are ordering crib mattress, changing pad, and carseat all this week so hopefully by next week will have a few things off this list!

There is supposedly a HUGE winter storm that is going to take effect starting tonight which may be interesting for rest of the week. Makes me happy majority of Christmas is taken care of so no need to stress this week about going out places.

Next post I may do tonight will be a picture post....until then stay warm folks

No comments:

Post a Comment