1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Def eggnog for me YUM
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped but we also have told her majority are from us and only a couple special ones are from Santa
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white on tree and we have none on house as not that motivated for all that haha
4. Do you hang mistletoe? nope
5. When do you put your decorations up? weekend after Turkey Day
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? homemade cheesy potatoes, homemade cookies
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? just the awe of Christmas morning...also when my mom would put presents in my shoes leading up to Christmas from the elves!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I am not sure but I do remember always pretending he still was real
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? only if at others houses...we do wear new jammies though
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? ornaments collected through the years
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? depends on the day!
12. Can you ice skate? no!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? nope not really...lots of good ones
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? time with family and friends
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? no one fave but prob always frosted cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? new jammies on Christmas eve I started with Gabby haha
17. What tops your tree? this year holly berrys
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? any that Gabby sings :)
20. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? I don't mind them just find them awkward to eat
21 Favorite Christmas Show? original Grinch cartoon and claymation Rudolph and of course National Lampoons Christmas vacation
22. Saddest Christmas Song? none come to mind