- 1 block light cream cheese
- 6oz of ready cooked crab the louis kemp refridgerated stuff
- 1/4 cup green onions (chopped)
- dash of worcestershire
- dash of soy sauce
- low point hotdogs (I used turkey dogs and next time will use fat free ball park or low fat hebrew national as the turkey had a yuck texture to me)
- 1 wedge of laughing cow light swiss per dog (not sure I am a fan of this cooked in things, I will leave it for crackers from now on)
- crescent roll dough
- turkey bacon (I wrapped 1 slice of precooked around each dog)
- whatever dipping sauces, I used BBQ and Gareth used ketchup
Divy up your triangles of dough, wrap bacon around each dog, smoosh LC cheese wedge into each one (maybe 1/2 wedge for each one would be better....) wrap in the dough. Place on cookie sheet and bake until dough is golden brown.
Like I said not a fave recipe but it is always good to try new things :) I think we will attempt the HG chicken pot pie recipe tonight.