- Lose 40 to 50 pounds (seriously this is not about vanity this is about getting to a healthy realistic goal weight I NEED to stay at this time around, last time I was in this weight range was in 2003....)
- Complete 2010 Project Life album (journaling will be the real task so need to keep on top of it for 2011 so I don't have this same dilemma next year!)
- Keep up to date on 2011 Project Life album so that I won't be having a repeat performance of this goal in 2012 ;)
- Organize Basement! This will involve a LOT of purging and a LOT of rubbermaid bin purchasing. I have a very tidy vision in my mind with stacked rubbermaid totes labeled clearly so that I know exactly where things are as well as a food pantry area!
- Scrapbook area organized and also labeled where needed!
- Hair chopped (it is past my shoulders now and plan to go back to a below the chin bob) and dyed back to a brownish color that is closest to my new adult real hair color!
I have been tossing out LOADS of stuff and also boxing up stuff for my daughter to peruse as needed :)
- Complete first year of Grad school successfully!!! EEEKKKK so nervous yet so excited!
- Buy giftcards each shopping trip so that we have them to fall back on next December for Christmas gifts and shopping trips etc... (whatever we may need them for...for some reason this seems it will work better for us then trying to put money into savings, one of those mental games I guess with us hahaha)
- Paint my nails and not just my toes! Serioulsy even once a month would be nice and it is not like it is THAT hard to do haha
- Enjoy days at the beach while WEARING a swimsuit this summer with my family!
- to do some more scrapbook pages but not set really any deadlines and to not stress about when things need to be done (besides Project Life) but instead to just enjoy the process!
Well I did start a layout this past Sunday hahaha....hope to get many more done this year!
So there it is a check in with just how my goals have been going....how about you?