Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summery Saturday Morning

Just waiting around for my little niece to come over that we are watching today and through the night until tomorrow sometime. Will give Gabby someone to play with which will be nice for sure! Not to mention I love seeing the little red headed ball of energy! Hope to capture some cute pics of all three girls together for Grandma and Grandpa!

Here's a couple pics I had to share of Miss Gabby Muffin of ways she has been entertaining herself
Dressed up as a dancer (Look at those legs! Mama is jealous!)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear the humidity's been crazy for you guys! It died down here a couple of days ago, it's been downright pleasant lately, I better knock on wood! Enjoy your time with your niece, and have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete