Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weekly Menu

Ok we have been doing lots of quick and easy meals due to me having limited time to cook when I have a little zombeebee that wants to be attached to me during dinner time haha! So usually no side dishes (which isn't that rare anyways for us) We need to really up the veggie intake and I personally plan to start doing more salads for lunch so I meet my veggie requirements each day!

Sunday-homemade bbq pulled chicken served on hamburger buns
Monday-burgers made in frying pan and ore ida sweet potato fries (hubby did not like the fries but I did!)
Tuesday-turkey cheddar sausages and cheddar broccoli rice
Wednesday-Soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
Thursday-(I have to bake a cake so will be something quick and easy like hotdogs,burgers,or pizza since that is what we have in freezer)
Friday-(Gabby's slumber party so not sure if we will indulge in Little Casears pizza with them or not...)
Saturday-We have a friends son's birthday party where dinner will be served YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Share in some of that Little Caesar's for me! I do miss it so (seriously, every time I go home it's the first thing we usually pick up. *sighs* roll on July!)

    ReplyDelete