Saturday, May 1, 2010

Nursing Humor

Ok I have a love hate relationship with nursing my little one...the hate is because not only that I have to use a nipple shield (just not convenient like I hoped nursing would be) and also all the pumping I have to do since I sadly work full time.

But then something sweet or funny happens and it just makes me giggle and realize I am doing what is best for us both! She was going to town and things got slippery and wet as they can do while using a nipple shield...I look down to see what all the fuss is about and saw my poor Lainey bear in this predicament hahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I can totally relate to this, I have a love/hate relationship with that stupid shield as well...and yes they can get quite wet and fall off often, so annoying! I'm trying to get Victor off of it but so far a no-go, he gets pretty frustrated so I don't push it, but I hope soon!

    Only another 8 months of feeding to go :S And I can't even imagine having to pump enough for a full day, you are a boobie-trooper! lol

    ReplyDelete