Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu Monday

I keep meaning to post these weekly and so far I haven't been too good about it...but here we go...in no particular order this week we will be having...
1.Southwest Salads (a corn,blackbean,tomato salad ontop of romaine)
2.Spaghetti Bolognese over whole wheat pasta
3.Spicy Green Bean stiryfry over brown rice
4.Jerk Pork chops
5.5 spice Tenderloin steak with baked potatoes (I hated this recipe! Seasonings were real funky together will not make again!)
6.Inside out eggroll casserole

It is super muggy today and I am wearing a skirt even though my knees have 2 inch long blonde hairs sticking out of them...shhhhh don't tell! Off to the eye doctor as well tonight for first time in 3 or more years! So excited to order some new cute glasses though!

No comments:

Post a Comment