Friday, February 26, 2010

Full Moon help a Mama out!

So this Sunday is a full moon....I also hit 37 weeks officially tomorrow on Saturday...I had my water break and had my first daughter at 37 weeks...

So come ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! As much as I want a March baby I am so dang uncomfy and just feel sick way too often right now...so last weekend of February baby would be totally acceptable as well :)

If I could lay in bed all next week that would be glorious....but nope have to manage to squeeze into acceptable clothing and come sit in an office chair where my feet swell for one more week...ughhhhhhhhhhh

I can make it... I can, I can!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with ya! Hoping for the full moon and change in weather (we have a big storm coming through) to help me out with a baby.

    I'm still working and sitting at desk, too, until that big day. I don't think I can take another week of people saying "You're still here?"

    Love the pics BTW!

    ReplyDelete