Monday, March 28, 2011

Nutella Hazlenut Spread=YUMNESS!

I was so excited to be asked by MommyParties to host a Nutella party! And my co-workers were even more pleased about it! If you have not tried Nutella you need to go grab a jar from the store NOW! It has an almost chocolatey peanut buttery taste to it! It is made with hazlenuts and tastes just divine in anyway you can think of!


My fave thing to make with it so far are banana rollups...I slice a banana and lay it in a flour tortilla that I have spread with Nutella, roll it up and it is the perfect on the go breakfast!

My co-workers loved their Nutella Swag Bags that had really nice travel mugs and of course a sample of nutella in them! They also had recipe cards and a nutella spreader!



What I thought was really neat is that none of my co-workers had tried nutella before! So not only did I get to surprise them with free goodies they also got to try something delicious that they have never experienced before!

Thank you so much to both Mommyparties and Nutella for letting me share the delightful joy that is
Nutella Hazlenut Spread!

4 comments:

  1. lucky! i love nutella! it taste like those yummy ferrero rocher chocolates!
    I fallowed your link from momo!
    peacelovestamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE nutella! My fave way to eat it is from a spoon...oops...did I just write that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I have an award for you :) Please stop by my blog and pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and how fun is that?! Nutella YUM! I have given you a blog award! Come check out my blog to receive it!

    ReplyDelete