Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WINNER Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

Winners of my past 3 contests are............

Winner of the Skin MD Natural Lotion is #5 Alice H.

Winner of the Neatnik Saucer is #14 Kim Bryant

Winner of their Glee Candy making kit of choice is #13 pridelandmama

All winners will be emailed for info for me to pass onto the sponsers! Thanks so much for participating and Congratulations!!!

Upcoming contests for Rockin Green detergent, EcoStore, and a new Etsy seller that makes adorable Scrabble tile pendants and magnets coming SOON!!!! (Really truly!!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting such great giveaways - I'm so excited to see my name listed as a winner! My email is alicedemskehansen@gmail.com - I've been having issues with it for some reason so if it doesn't work I'm sorry. I also use the address alicehansen1@hotmail.com. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for another comment but I'm AliceH - listed as one of the winners (so excited!) - and I haven't received an email from you. No emergency, I just want to make sure you haven't emailed already and not received a response from me. I'd email you but I can't find your email on the blog...sorry if its really obvious and I'm just not seeing it! If you need it here is my address:
    Alice Hansen
    158 Wymount Terrace
    Provo, UT 84604
    Thanks!
    alicedemskehansen@gmail.com or alicehansen1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete