One month to go and our baby is officially moving even closer towards toddlerhood! *GASP*! Cannot even believe it!
- I coaxed you into taking two steps to me yesterday(2/9/11)! Otherwise you still hold on as you cruise cruise cruise! You are doing free standing more and more often though.
- Yo Gabba Gabba is seriously your baby crack! You can be super grumps and as soon as you see us turning that on you freeze...then smile...then dance!
- You are eating pretty much all that gets put in front of you but starting to get pickier and tossing some things overboard straight away! Not a fan of breakfast sausage though haha
- You have 2 front teeth (with an adorable gap between them) and 3 bottom teeth with a 4th working it's way to the surface
- You are developing more and more stubborness! Especially when it comes to wanting the computer mouse or remote controls!
- 2/23/11 you are now taking a couple steps here and there but still usually resulting in a faceplant. You shrug it off though and crawl away at top speed!
- You have become quite the animated one while telling us "stories" bobbing your head around and experimenting with all different pitches and sounds and faces to go with (SO cute!)