I am not doing the Ali Edwards One Little Word challenge per se; but I still think it is a good idea to give yourself a word to focus on as it can help keep you on the right path for goals.
Things I want to organize in my life are:
- Our home (an obvious one! so I will break it down a bit...)
- Basement storage side
- Basement craft area
- Drawers in kitchen
- cabinets in kitchen
- Gabby's room
- any other places that collect clutter!
- My weight (I know it seems a funny thing to want to organize but I mean I need to stay organized so that I have healthy food options around me to stop me from putting the junk in my mouth!)
- My schooling (I WILL be more organized and work on papers earlier than the night before they are due!)
- my scrapbooking (always a challenge area for me but this year I want to keep on top of AT LEAST our family's Project Life album and anything else I take on will be bonus!)