Happy to report I got quite a bit of work done on my 2010 album last night....(I am making myself complete this in it's entirety before I allow myself to purchase 2011 haha!).
- used my corner rounder on ALL photos I have in it so far (January through July)
- August-December photos are on their way via Snapfish!
- Journaled for January and February (I WILL keep up to date on this for 2011 album!)
I also learned some things I will not do or should I say do differently for the 2011 album and these are
- make sure to take loads of horizontal photos so that I am not struggling with making vertical pics fit (Although there are vertical page protectors to order this year but then I would have to have certain amounts of each etc....and yeah too much work; I did get smarter for the 2nd half of 2010 and order the vertical ones in a 2x3 size so they fit into the little pockets)
- KEEP UP WITH JOURNALING on monthly basis!
- Use more of the "guts" that come with the kit (I have loads of spares from 2010 that I am debating what to do with them?!)
- keep more receipts and tickets and such to stuff into the pockets or additional page protectors I add in
Overall I am SO beyond happy I started this in 2010 as just last night as I was working on it my hubby was enjoying seeing pictures and remembering stories to go with those pictures! If you are like us at all you take loads of pics but then they just sit out there in cyber land...Project Life is such an easy and fun way to bring those photos back into your home to touch and look at and share!