Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Not feeling so sunny these days

UGHH this wait is killing me. I miss my love, I miss having him hold me and I holding him! This is just NUTS what they make us go through to marry someone we love from another country.

Needless to say we have yet to hear shit all from immigration services....so the wait is on....

I interviewed for two new positions through my job but no idea if I will get offered either one. Today was one of those days though that made me REALLY want to find another job. Just way too hectic for such little pay....it really can stink in that way.

Gabby is so pleased to be going to a party at Chuckie Cheese tomorrow for one of her best friends in kindy. It is so cute to see her carefully pick out a present and then of course she had to wrap it herself! heh heh...She picked her out a cute Strawberry Shortcake doll that comes with a tree swing playset. Something I would have loved for sure as a child since I was a Strawberry Shortcake nut at that age.

I just want Gareth here enjoying all with us. I am soooo beyond ready for him to be on his way here and in my arms!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment