Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow Mamas out there! My Gabby surprised me in bed this morning with the cutest little hand made tile coaster they did in school. She drew a pic of us shopping for fish together awww! Pretty sad considering BOTH her fish were dead within a week!




I am so relieved to say I made it through her 6th birthday party alive...barely but I did make it! A couple pics of the day.....






Yes the pinata was on the floor as we had no where to safely hang it from LOL! The girls didn't mind! That was Gabby wearing her new tinkerbell fairy type dress up outfit as she took a few wacks!
Well today I have cleaning ahead of me and vegging as much as I can! Maybe giving Gabby's new Mario Kart for wii a try :)

1 comment:

  1. They are both dead? aww... maybe it's something in the water that isn't good enough for them?
    Happy Birthday to Gabby, and Happy mother's day to you!!

    Cecile

    ReplyDelete