Thursday, December 9, 2010

A New Car Battery....just what we wanted for Christmas

Do you see the sarcasm dripping from my title up there? So that cost us 120 bucks.....we were hopeful that we wouldn't have to dip into the 100 we just got from my Grandma for Christmas (as we were going to use it to actually live off of rest of the month!) but we ended up having to spend that plus another 20 for the stupid car. It makes me relieved we only own one car I will tell you that!!!

Well at least I am home today from work so we can get some gifts wrapped which will hopefully bring a bit of the Christmas spirit back to me......

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to have a new car battery. It's like a fresh start for a car. But I hope you won't throw your old car battery anywhere. You can deposit it to a car battery store and earn some cash from it.

    ReplyDelete