Friday, October 2, 2009

Chicken and Diapers

Wanted to share this recipe real quick I did the other night in the crockpot that I was quite pleased with!!! It is called Crockpot Fried Chicken from Crockpot 365 blog. I added prob a lot more of each seasoning it called for and prob dumped more butter over top but it was pretty dang tasty that way haha ;) I plan to do all our chicken with skin and bone this way (I buy from a monthly food co-op and the chicken is never boneless skinless like I prefer). It falls off the bone when it is done so it is great by itself or to then turn into chicken used for casseroles or other recipes that call for chicken!

Now for the diapers.....no nothing to do with chicken it is just the randomness of my brain ;)
I see an addiction to buying cloth diapers begining within me....I had this with Gymboree clothing for Gabby when she was a toddler....luckily cloth diapers are cheaper and better for the environment then the Gymbo addiction haha. I have bought 6 so far of different kinds and styles and I know once I know the sex of Gummi Bear it is gonna really set me off!!!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment