Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I am HOOKED

Yup I am going to be a convert to digital scrapbooking! Specifically Scrapblog I am soooo LOVIN it! I have well over 20 pages done already weeeeeeee :) Feels wonderful I tell ya!

What doesn't feel so wonderful is the fact still NADA from immigration....SIGH. We are approaching our 180 day mark here QUICK. As soon as that day hits I am on the phone! We want to hear something SOON.

One thing that has KIND of made us feel a bit better is I said I will go visit for a week or two in December if worse case scenario we don't hear by then. Geoff will be here to have Gabby so would not be that hard a thing to do! I just don't want to have to do that as want my man here and to be married by him way before December!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment