Thursday, June 26, 2008

The wait is still on....

Still nothing from immigration services....it is making me sick and all I have to say is I am relieved I started a new job yesterday as keeps my mind off of it... a tiny bit....

I got a new job with more money YAY! Moving on UP! Now to get motivation to do a masters heh heh. Someday. I am now a Vocational Assessment Coordinator, at least that is my title. I am only conducting follow ups with clients at the moment for counselors and then will hopefully learn to give tests as well to individuals.

Tomorrow is my Daddy's 50th Birthday! Going to my sisters new pad for a cookout so that should be nice tomorrow night. Then bringing Gabby to a parade on Saturday morning if the weather cooperates!

Back to waiting...........

No comments:

Post a Comment