Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Inspire me, Energize me, Entertain me!

This week at work and last week for that matter have been EXHAUSTING.....ever get what you asked for? Well I certainly did! I work at a workshop but it is for mentally and physically challenged adults....well the group I was leading was getting no work or very little work....so I take on another group for what I *thought* was a temporary thing. My current job now.....checking 3,000 to 6,000 springs a DAY! It is soooo tiring and mind numbing I cannot stand it! I am happy to have work and even happier yet to have a full time job in Michigan at the moment but man oh man I am just sooo freaking tired by the end of the day. Then to come home and have to clean and entertain my little one etc...well yeah I am beat!

I cannot express enough how much I want Gareth here as I know he is going to be such a tremendous help to me and Gabby both! Yes I miss his love and cuddles but man oh man right now I would do anything for someone to help out with some of the tidying around the flat haha!

For those that do not know we applied for a fiance' visa in January....we have now been waiting over 85 days for the approval so we can get on with the next steps. It is such a hard thing all this waiting. Mostly because we thought we were going to see one another this past December :(

We are in it for the long haul though and we both know it will be worth it in the end when we are finally together!

No comments:

Post a Comment