Sunday, August 14, 2011

Return of Scrappy Sunday!

I have decided to go back to Scrappy Sunday posts, with me taking some digi scrapping classes and trying some things on my own as well I have no excuse to not create at least ONE layout a week! Of course I hope to achieve more than one a week but we will start with small goals shall we? hehehe....

Anyway some of you have seen these on facebook already but for those who haven't here is what I have made so far!





 So there ya have it my return to scrapbooking YAYYYY! I cannot rave enough how much I am loving digital scrapbooking and each time I learn something new makes me love it that much more! I will say it is not as easy and quick as I thought it would be that is for sure! There is a definite learning curve especially if you are new to your design program of choice! I cannot recommend the classes on Jessica Sprague's site enough! They are life savers!

I am learning photoshop elements 6 currently and took her free class and the ACDSee class to learn how to create an organized database of my digi supplies (believe me when I say they can accumulate much faster than "real" supplies since so many great free ones are available!). I am also working on Up and Running at the moment.These are such great classes and well worth the price!!!!

I plan to get my layouts printed onto 8x8 pages through persnickety prints that I have read loads of rave reviews about and also there is the option of just getting printed bound books made. Most likely I will have layouts printed to slip into various 8x8 albums unless it is for a particular project, reason being I am NOT a chronological scrapper I just scrap what I feel like at that particular moment!

1 comment:

  1. Love them! Some look pretty 'digi', but most look like regular pages, which I really like! You'll have to blog about the quality of the prints when you get them...I reaaaallyneed to get Victor's photobook done before the baby gets here, Eek!

    ReplyDelete