Monday, December 1, 2008

We did it!!!



That is where we got married on November 18th, 2008
:)

We then had our reception on November 22nd, 2008 and had a lovely evening! Friends and family came out to support....kids had a blast with fake mustaches....there was WAY too many cupcakes....and I broke the head off my Bear groom on our custom made cake topper(thank god for hot glue) after our cuppycake fight/feeding to one another!

I don't think things could have been more perfect then they were....Everything went just fine for us!

Have to say we are relieved it is done and over with though haha! Now we sit and anxiously await our pro pics!

Thank goodness the holidays are upon us so that keeps our minds and bodies busy so we don't go too nutty awaiting those shots!

I plan on getting back into my digi and maybe even paper and glue scrapping perhaps as early as this weekend! I am feeling the craft bug again and am also making up some homemade holiday gifts this year. Being frugal has actually put me really in the holiday spirit.

Oh and if you haven't seen this vid please watch and maybe it will help get you in the true holiday spirit as well!


Advent Conspiracy

No comments:

Post a Comment