Monday, September 8, 2008

Another step forward!!!

Well called Department of State today and they let me know London processed our packet and sent off Gareth the packet 3 he is awaiting (this needs to be sent back then to London for him to get his interview scheduled) on September 3rd. So they sent it supposedly last Wednesday or Thursday which means it should arrive to him any day now!!!! He has the info all set to send right back to them and plans on sending back same day if possible! Then it will just be anxiously awaiting his interview date!!!! Once he has that interview his visa should be given to him within a week and THEN he can fly home to me finally after us being apart 1 year 5 months!!!!

Oh my gosh I am so beyond excited at the prospect I may actually feel my Bear's arms around me come October!!!!!

This also means one step closer to setting an official wedding date!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

1 comment: